Monday, August 23, 2004

Oldie but goldie:

Since the start of the moving season, I've discovered that I have a new talent - scavenging.
In the past two weeks, I have gathered myself a handsome booty of two matching night stand tables, a garment rack with them rolly wheels and an armchair. I found the armchair outside a lab two blocks away from my dorm, so I carried the bloody thing home with my two bare arms; and damn they are gonna hurt tomorrow. Well worth it though - the arm chair is a mid-century modern one: cushy, black vinyl, with 50's metal legs. It even spins! Who needs astronomically priced Herman Miller chairs when you can get them for free off the street??

Perhaps I should explore being a 拾荒亞嬸 (old grannies who pick up tins and cans from ppl's trash for recycling) as an alternative career path.
--------------------------------------------------------

In other news -

Zhang Ziyi may be the hottest Chinese chick out there, but she can't put on a bikini to save her life:



First rule of thumb for sex bomb wannabes: Learn how to wear a bikini top properly. (i.e. NOT upside down) *mwahahahaha*

No comments: