Sunday, February 20, 2005

Catching up on culture

The HK International Poster Triannual at the HK Heritage Museum - Only caught a glimpse of the show, but I liked what I saw:



witty collage posters by Alain LeQuernec.



Christo's The Gates at Central Park - I'm sure on the other side of planet, every self-proclaiming artist and their mothers must have seen the installation by now, and I'm likely to miss it all by the time I get back to the States. Darn.

To compensate, I am viewing the miniature Somerville, MA version online. (lovely gates, cat, and apartment I must say) [via Unbeige]
Cars from the Ralph Lauren Collection at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - something to look forward to for my return, amidst the dreadful cold and snow. I love curvy vintage motors... sheer Olde Worlde elegance, daaahling.

No comments: