Wednesday, July 16, 2003

arg.... a total change of my summer plans:

what with the unexpected announcement from the museum staff yesterday - I won't be receiving housing + stipend post July 27th -, and that no one else on the team will be staying in Italy after that, I have to cancel all my plans to travel around Italy / Spain. And rebook all my plane tickets. And forget about sunbathing in a bikini. =(

I don't think I can work for Flavia again. I forgot how insane that woman is, despite her academic brilliance, she is totally disorganised, has no budgeting skills and can't keep her employees in the loop. Ever. Aaaaaah!

New projected plans:
1) fly to london on 28/7
2) fly to Amsterdam on 30/7 and chill till 3/8....
3) go home to HK for 3 weeks
4) fly back to London on 24/8, then to Edinburgh to see my mate Janet
5) fly back to London, then back to Boston on 31/8 to start school.

If all goes according to plan, [unlikely] seems like I'll be passing through London more times than I can count!

No comments: