Saturday, August 16, 2003

I love G.O.D.!

Make no mistake, I'm not turning into a born-again-Christian. [as much as my gran would love to hear] Am talking about "Ju Ho Dee", HK's new design tour de force, a chain showcasing some homegrown talent in interior and furniture design. East-meets-West chic meets HK kitsch, with a good dose of 60's mod and Formica, which hits all my aesthetic hotspots =D

Objects of desire:


photoprint shopper bags with weird misc HK newspaper notices, a housing estate block, traditional ointment pacakaging...all that HK good stuff


Franc Franc is also becoming a fast favourite, besides good ol' Muji. Also Japanese, also ever so carefully arranged, CHROMATICALLY. Just a stroll around the shop was a quick pick-me-up for a PMS-y me. *fantasizing about decorating my new place*

No comments: