Thursday, September 11, 2003

Finally took swim test after putting it off for the past four years. The first time I've ever swum at school. Turns out I only needed to swim an easy-peasy 100m. But of course it's only natural that I'd be spotted by less-than-close acquaintences when I'm in my most vulnerable, unconcealed swimsuit-clad pear-shaped self. Maybe I should go swim a bit more....
and must resist inate urge to fill giangantic fridge up with edibles whenever I visit the supermarket.
--------------------------------------

Listening to Orange Pekoe to relish the last days of vague summer warmth. Reminds me of those really big and watery Japanese fruit jellies for some reason ;d
--------------------------------------

Avoiding all possible sources of news today. Sorry but I just don't feel patriotic about any country. Am product of colonial rule.

No comments: