Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Pictorial Space

Decided to jump onto the donkey carts of Flickr, as Blogger's own Picasa is just a pain in the arse to use. The catch is that I'd have to pay to use their unlimited bandwidth version, and right now, I have no credit cards, as my one and only has been hacked and cancelled. Bummer.

--------------------------


With luck like mine, it's only natural that the movies I've been wanting to see for the past six months only screen in HK AFTER I leave. Tony Takitani 東尼瀧谷, adapted from Haruki Murakami 村上春樹's short story of the same name, and Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle are gracing the screens of the HK International Film Festival. I couldn't even recognize Rie Miyazawa 宮澤理惠, the female star of Tony Takitani, who doesn't look at all bad for an 90's has-been.



Tony Takitani Official Site and Apple Japan Trailer

No comments: