Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Imminent digital death

...as the power jack to the motherboard of my laptop seems to be dying. What am I to do without my entertaining, brain-cell-zapping blackholes of time? (AKA ICQ + AIM + e-mail + eBay + blogging + Flickr) *horror* The thing is, getting my laptop serviced here will prolly set me back 1/3 of my meagre salary, seeing how they might have to ship parts from outside the States, as my laptop was bought in HK. The cost-benefit here is a bit of a brain-wrecking dilemma-

In other news, my face is supposed to be aired on NY-area CBS, whenever prime time paid-commercials are NOT on. If you're lucky, you'd prolly catch a glimpse of me smiling fakely like a maniac a la Daniel Whatshisface in the Harry Potter movies.

Am seriously considering taking up yoga, or some form of non-intense indoor exercise involving mats. Have turned into a shapeless blob with a growing midriff and diminishing immunity powers since I started working in a windowless basement office. Should it be Bikram (the sweaty kind) or Ashtanga (the high maint muscle building kind)? Am clueless when it comes to workouts and physique maintenance. The ideal person to ask would be my ex, since he's the hardcore yogi, but then I would have to speak to him. Catch 22 indeed. Will prolly try it out at one of the free sessions in Bryant Park first.

No comments: