Sunday, December 01, 2002

Call for hip & vibrant, European-sounding brand name for a pan-China jewelry chain store:

As some of you may know, I'm now "working" for my mum, helping her out with design & marketing ideas for a costume jewelry business. Since my lil' bro's departure, my mum's made a career move into design consulting for this mammoth costume jewelry enterprise. She's asked me to ask all of my friends to think of a good brandname:

Dear Large Kids,

Mother needs a wonderfully attractive BRANDNAME to start a new jewelry-related chainstore in southern China, and hoping U can come up with a really good name for this new business. This will be used in HK as well! So it should be easily impressive, with a hint of vibrant young European feel and the sound can be written into a good Chinese name. .... I have been given instruction to help do a new younger lower-end chain which I need a good name for!

Ask Ur goofy friends for suggestions! Collect any good advert, postcards or visuals U see in this world and send them to me. I have an office e-mail which has large capacity to store graphics. Just send those to


Mum said crisp sounding names are good (ie. less than 4 syllabols), pretty-sounding flower / people's names in any European languages are good too. THX, cy.

No comments: