Saturday, October 11, 2003

Why is my subconscious in the gutter?!?!

must avoid sleeping at random hours to stop having weird kinky PMSy-hormone-induced dreams.....

dream #1:
Making out with non-existent-in-reality bf. Very nice long snog... we snuggle but he suddenly gets up and leaves. I woke up in my annoyance.

dream #2:
I'm on my way to a gym / dojo for some unknown sport practice. As I walk through corridors to the gym, I'm undressing and taking a shower as I walk. As I walk around stark naked with the shower head I bump into a white girl in my photo class, who's dressed in hakama and just heading out of the dojo. I meet an attractive teamate with short blonde hair who's one or two years above me, we greet. She then picks up my torn up polo shirt, smells it, and says, "Hmm I miss the smell of bra straps! Smells just like my old girlfriend." Then she says cheerily, "See you around chicken!" and heads off to the gym. For some unknown reason, I gloat in euphoria.
Another latino team mate in basketball gear asks me, "Did she just call you 'chicken' like you're her pet?"
Me: "I dunno, I try not to think about these little things so it won't bother me."

I know the conscious part of my brain has been malfunctionning for a while, but not the subconscious part too.... one too many Freudian art history lectures on Surrealism and Dada mayhap?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

British schoolboy uniforms past and present: [via Geisha asobi]

Look they have Eton and Harrow! (sorry bros, Winchester didn't make it there...seeing how you guys wear normal suits and not starchy historical costumes or straw hats)
and they also have the Royal Hospital School. It's even crazier to think that me mate Claudia has just started teaching there.

Wonder if a website for girls' uniforms exist. CLC would have made it there with our heinous, what my mum calls "duck shit" green uniforms.

No comments: