Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Apologies if i'm boring Whoever Reading This with tidbit unhappenings in my life. been so busy working have no time to google random things of interest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After spending Friday night, Sunday and Monday night at the lifeless Windows Athena cluster, I've decided that the new must have accessory for Spring 2003 is a coffee-making, sweet-talking, AutoCAD expert boyfriend.
I have also come to the conclusion that I'm a crap model maker, be it balsa wood and concrete or digital.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sad attempt at finding a suitable boy has yet again failed. In desperation, I did the MIT/Harvard/Wellesley computer match-up thingy. I have sunk that low.
I got an e-mail from some dude in Cali who wants to be penpals. When it comes to male-luring tactics, I'm as clueless as I was back in 2's [8th grade for u Stateside ppl]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Who needs boys anyway when you can get all dressed up with ya girlfriend? Jess and I have decided to accompany each other to our respective senior gala / ball. Now I have an excuse to wear my dashing white suit :)

No comments: