Friday, February 14, 2003

Mucho Amor del Tipo [much geek love] from Nerdland on Valentine's Day.
[courtesy of Shortfuse, aka Nerdsphere Superstar]
---------------------------------------------------
A belated birthday shout to my mate Jento!
---------------------------------------------------
I�ve come to the conclusion that I�m highly susceptible to day-long schizophrenic transformations on other ppl�s birthdays, morphing from Hermit Crab in her Shell to Social Crackhead. Can�t decide whether it�s a good thing or not, cos I hardly ever party but I also hardly ever work.
Danced on a platform for the first time last night. Was fun but would hate to see myself dancing if I were anyone else. Must say the tequila shot and the presence of 4 sassy and not-so-sober friends helped dissolve all sense of dignity ;P

No comments: