Monday, February 10, 2003

spent the whole afternoon + evening in library / comp lab. Eyeballs are about to drop out of socket from AutoCAD incompetence / overdose. *eww*
But am movtivated today by sheer guilt. My dad had to lie to the parent of a fellow student; he claimed that i was double-majoring to justify my not graduating on schedule. Am v. v. sad that I failed to make my parents proud.
------------------------------------------
Virtual Tuck Shop from my childhood :d [via muxway]
----------------------------------------
The Ice Man Cometh: Ice Man - new story from Haruki Murakami, one of my fav writers. [via shortfuse]
If i can find time this term, I'd like to read something by Banana Yoshimoto too. [I had a crush on a TA whose username was banana, but that's another insignificant story.]

No comments: