Saturday, March 01, 2003

The Gala at Brown was a blast.
As Jess's "date" I got each of us a corsage. The florist looked at me with muted disapproval after I told him they were for my girlfriend. [>_o]?
Short hair does not = lesbo, even if i have queer dreams from time to time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dancing in a cream suit + dark camisole made me look like the female version of John Travolta / Elvis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone actually likes the crappy abstract film I made! [See 9th Feb entry]

The festival would like to show your film "Shaman". We all liked it quite a bit, and Jeff Silva is interested in showing it at his "Balagan" series at the Coolidge Corner Theater next month in a program of hand-made films.
Will that be the first step towards the Ladder of Fame in the art world? Anyhow, I'll put it up on my school webpage once the semester is over.

No comments: