Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Have been swept off my consumeristic feet, so to speak, by the tidal wave of fashion "stuntvertising" campaigns, be they real or spoofs:

The Gucci ad featuring Carmen Kass' pubes, the Opium ad ft. a naked and SKINNY Sophie Dahl [and I thought the fashionisatas loved her cos she's size 16?!], the male full frontal for YSL M7 - you gotta ask,"Is Tom Ford having a decade-long pre-menstrual oestrogen rush?"

To be followed by a brilliant round of spoofs:
Horny Puma-sporting lovers in the midst of their act - I'll never see my trusty trainers [see 30/9 entry] in the same way again. Damn, how come I'm not getting any?
What is Victoria's Secret? - Welcome to BulimicsGlamorised.com. Coincidentally I made a video about this two years ago.
Twisted Nokia phone vid - cos that's what phone cams are for. Level of cruelty to animals is comparable to Bonsai Kitten, courtesy of Zoz, a GRT @ MIT ;)

Last but not least: you don't have to be an uberzeitgeist brand to use sex in your ads - see Pony's latest gag.

No comments: