Thursday, June 12, 2003

More Oxford envy:

Went to witness ye olde tradition of congratulating Finalists (ppl who have taken their last ever final) as I tagged along with Cheryl to congratulate me mate Kaman. Awaiting crowds, not unlike those at airports, was in a festive frenzy. Was showered in champagne as Chezzz & I were standing on the frontline where exiting Finalists were getting sprayed with said bubbly. Helium balloons, beautiful bouquets and video cameras. AND oh, the Finalists get to wear a smart uniform of white shirt, black trousers / skirt + carnation. Some men were in tails + white bow ties *sizzzzlingly phoar!*

would love to have gone to a uni with age old idiosyncratic traditions of sorts. AND Oxford men are sooo much better looking. Maybe I wouldn't be single, as bitter or whiney had I gone there :P

No comments: