Sunday, October 20, 2002

can't believe my tiny 130 s.f. room just hosted a sleepover for 3 over the weekend. What a re-definition of true compact living. It was nice in a cosy way, since I haven't made any contact with human civilization for weeks (e-mail & icq really doesn't count). Scary what my addiction to my comp can do. Now I'm back to solitairy living mode :(
It'd be nice if we had more opportunities for college-family get-togethers. It's intense now that Chin Yee, Jason, Jess and Geoff are all here in the Boston / New England area, plus Evelyn who comes to see Jason every now and then. Can you believe our families have been friends from our grandparents' generation? I'd love to have my kids play with Jess' or Geoff's, just like we did when we were little. Jess and I have a baby pic of us together in a bath tub!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon:

BMW' s new promo movies for the 2003 Z4 Roadster by John Woo, Joe Carnahan and Tony Scott.
Luuurrrve their slick stuff - the cars are nice, but their short movies are just as beautifully and precisely executed. The first season featured the likes of Ang Lee, Wong Kar-Wai, Guy Ritchie etc. And oh, the cooler-than-thou, subzerolly-poised Clive Owen as the laconic Driver. Getting paid to drive all those dream machines - can it get any better ?

No comments: