Friday, October 25, 2002

O the architectural history writing TA is so hopelessly cute. I'm not usually big on Caucasian guys, but he is *o* <= wordless CY
had a meeting with him for the first time today about my paper rewrite. He looked a little shy, but made constructive and intellectual comments, amazing seeing how my paper was for a lame assignment where you compare two antique vases. The dude seemed a bit nervous - his hands were shakey when he waved them about to explain a point. A quiet sensitive type maybe?

Mrs. DePiro, my English teacher in 3's once said, "Isn't it exquisite when fifteen year olds blush?" Never mind my paedophilic English teacher, but this was exactly what popped up in my boy-crazy head when I attempted to think of a less pretentious intro for my essay.

the downside: he's a tad short :( why o why are cute guys at MIT always short?? Anyway, would it be wrong to try to date a TA who won't teach you again?

No comments: