Wednesday, November 06, 2002

If how you spend the anniversary of your birth is a definitive judgement on your character, I must be a failure:
Got up late, ditched class due to mildly inclement weather [the second time I've intentionally cut a morning class this term], talked to parents on phone, lied twice [about what i was doing], slumbered some more with my teddy-cow piled on top of me. Dreamt about being a press member / UN rep at the filming of Harry Potter IV in New York, meeting Madonna in her gettin-ready-for-a-concert shopping mode, and becoming gal-pals with her. All done without changing out of my sleeping attire of dressing gown, tank top and track bums. I know I'm on the brink of insanity but this is just NOT ON.

The Post Mortem of this dreaded day:
1. 5 e-cards (of which 3 are from my mum. Mum I love you and all, but what does this say about my social life?)
Want to see what she sent me? They are really funny: 1, 2, 3.
She actually said it would be nice if I'll get a boyfriend. Like, how?
2. 1 chocolate cake, with an eye-dazzlingly-large number of candles on it. (Thx Jen & Mike)
3. 2 cool pressies thus far (and more in the post)

Don't want my blog to be all narcisstic and self-involved. I'll write more interesting things after I work away my lack-of-achievement.

No comments: