Friday, November 08, 2002

Scary Stories: ugly but cute. Beats Disney's Stich: I prefer technicoloured terrestrial pets.
Handsome Hook [lost a leg] is the feline (?) equivalent to my dog Molly. Molly is a grey Shi Tzu. She gets mightily scared whenever I try to take her on a walk, becomes a mop-like heap of fluff and refuses to venture out of her territory. That is, the 200 s.f. concrete patch behind my house.
She once had both of her hind legs broken - we suspect the Philippino driver didn't like her and kicked her very hard. She had to wear these tiny casts, and her legs looked like chicken thighs with all the fur shaved off. It was sad, but funny in a melancholic way to watch the poor sod gimp around.
-------------------------------------------

For the longest time, I thought Chezzz is the only person reading my gibberish. Thanks People, luv u all.
Mary, glad I can entertain you. I didn't even say "Happy Birthday" when I saw you in September! It should be me apologising.

No comments: