Thursday, November 14, 2002

Whenever anything vaguely good happens to me, it's immediately followed by some unnatural disaster.

I couldn't study all of the material in time for my midterm for Building Tech on Tues, so I skived so it can be rescheduled. Today I walked into the classroom thinking there'd be some uninspiring lecture, but no, there was the SECOND HALF of the midterm!!! Almost died of a heart attack but it'd be too obvious if I walked out. The bloody test was on classical mechanics. I might as well have been mown over by a bus. Haven't touched 8.01 physics since freshmen year. Moments?! Concurrent forces?! Why would an architect need to know this anyway??? Isn't that what civil engineers are for?

ARG. It's a miracle I haven't jumped off the Green building or burnt myself alive in the dorm room in this school. I hate this fucking place - IHTFP, is actually the unofficial school motto and it's on every class ring.

No comments: